Tuesday, December 16, 2014

After spectacular Hangout

Sorry for late post..I ached all over my body. Still now.ㅠㅠ Today I realized the post's deadline is Saturday. Too many excuse haha..Anyway lets start!

I had a Hangout on last Monday with Ah hyun and some participants. Having a discussion through cell phone was totally new for me so it was a really good experience. However, I was quite nervous
(I don't know why..) so keep used 'and,and,and'. I know using 'and' many time is not good expression.
Next time I have to prepare properly. :) I just hope that other people were understand our topic well even my speech was little bit weird. We tried our best to talk everything that we prepare. Through making discussion, I felt our education system is really poor. But also, I realized some people are trying to change it, so I believe our education will be improve like Finland. Then our children could think positive, creative and wide without strong forces. I really hope so.




No comments:

Post a Comment