Sunday, March 15, 2015

Interesting video





When I had a much spare time in my house, I watched NCIS. I don't remember when did I start to watch it, but I was fascinated at the fisrt time. (Maybe because of attractive main man character..)

Stories are also exciting and English expressions are useful in daily life

Representative one is 'That is a load of hippie, tree hugging nonsense!' It means shut up you are kidding, stop saying crazy. Moreover, I could learn some technical terms, for example 'ambushed, pin down, grenade, penetrate.. like that. You could see some people and the oldest sexy man is Gibbs. He is a team leader and the other people are team members. They are all navy.



Q1. Have you ever seen this one?

Q2. Who is your favorite character?

Q3. If you haven't watch it, try it!

1 comment:

  1. You really like NCIS! ^^ I sometimes watch it through TV, and it's thrilling and exciting. I think that the first character, awesome 'sniper' is the best of best! lol

    ReplyDelete