Sunday, March 29, 2015

speeeeed dating

1. What makes you happy, sad , angry? These days my boy friend makes me happy, sad and angry.

2. Are you more of a city or country person? I think both of them..But I want live at country when I get old.

3. Do you want to have children? How many? why? Yes I definitely want. Maybe one or two? hm..why? is there should be reason?kk

4. Would you ever need/wan to live with your parents? Nope! absolutely not. I want run away from them. I know it will be hard but I can handle it well.

5. What did you do last weeked? On Saturday, I went to our major's membership training and it was suck...and yesterday I dated with my boyfriend.

6. What kind of music do you like? Um.. I don't care what genre it is. I just like good melody. like New age??

7. What kind of movies do you like? Also story is important. I don't care genre but I hate horror and extreme action.

8. Are you a night owl or an early bird? I am a lazy early bird.kkk

Done☆

No comments:

Post a Comment